Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last Week At Tiffany's

This week was pretty good. It went by fast, which was what I was hoping for. The new mormon movie is finally out in theatres which means I don't have to see the previews for it every two minutes! Yes! On monday I went to Ikea with my aunt and uncle and there was SO much stuff I wanted to get. Then Tuesday we went to cub scouts... we played frisbee golf, which was kind of fun until the boys started using me as a target. The rest of the week blurred past, mostly with shopping, reading, and finishing up last minute things for school and housing...blah blah blah. Today I just went to church but my usual affiliates I sit next to weren't there so I had to resort to sitting alone. And I sat on an empty bench as the room filled, and then this guy came up to me and was like "you're not reserving this whole bench for you six boyfriends are you?" And I laughed and told him he was ridiculous, and he sat next to me and continued to flirt quite horribly. He talked all of his friends to come and sit on my bench and I started to feel a little....well, boxed in, by desperate men of the singles ward. But they were nice enough so I thought I could manage to play along for the next two hours. Since I've been home from church, it's been raining hecka hard and it's expected to be continued through tomorrow. But I went running anyway like I usually do, and even though my uncle thought I was crazy for going out in the storm, I actually liked it very much. The rain kept me cool and it looked amazingly pretty against the street lights. When I was almost back to the house, the thunder and lightning started, it was so beautiful, but at the same time a little scary so I hurried back. That is all the excitement in life for me right now so stay tuned... next week is expected to be much more eventful! I am hoping to finally move into my place!

No comments: