Thursday, August 7, 2008

The First Day of My New Utahn Life

As of right now I am sitting on the couch in my new home for the month of August. We arrived here at about five in the morning and I have not slept at all in the past 28 hours. Well, except for the fleeting moment when I had just started to doze off while watching Madagascar with my cousins, and the two year old Cayden decides to pretend he's a rooster and crow in my ear repeatedly. He was NOT going to let me sleep because seeing as I'm his new best friend, I must spend every waking moment devoting my attention to him. But it is probably for my own good, for the reason that when I awake from a nap I am the meanest possible version of myself and there is nothing that I can do to stop the monster from being unleashed besides to not take any naps in the first place. So I won't complain. Anyway, the issue of my college education is just a tangled web that is getting more and more tangled just as fast as the first day of school is approaching. But besides that, I think once I am settled, my life as a Utahn will work out and I'm pretty optimistic about how it's going to turn out. Well, Cayden calls...

No comments: