Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cloud Nine...

Ok to begin with, I did run into Andrew. Oh geez the whole time we were talking I saw it coming so I tried to leave before he could get it out. But while I was walking away, he told me to come back because he forgot to ask me something. He wants to go on a date with me... and me being someone who is waaay too nice against her own will could not say no. However, despite his constant text messages I am managing to avoid him... hopefully until he forgets about our date... or some other miracle happens.
Anyway so the guy in the cafeteria is engaged. Embarassing huh. The stupid thing is when a girl is engaged she wears the ring so guys know she is off limits. But the guys don't have anything, so you can go and try to flirt with him and have no idea whatsoever that he is actually engaged to be married to some other woman! That can be awkward. But it's cool, I've moved on...

THE BIG STORY OF TODAY: THERE IS A GOD AND HE DOES NOT HATE ME!
So today at work it was SO slow so I was just sitting at the bar with a drink, and thats when it happened: Heath Ledger's TWIN walked in! I couldnt help but stare at him. He sat at the other side of the bar and kept looking up at me and smiling at me... gorgeous smile by the way- exact replica of Heath's. Then i started to get all excited and flirty and I smiled back at him. But, just my luck, this little blonde girl walks in and he gets up and gives her the longest, cutest hug. And then I got all mad because he was silently flirting with me when he had a girlfriend. So I tried to ignore him but I couldnt help but notice that he still kept looking up at me... so I decided to distract myself by actually working and I started to put all the chairs up. Out of no where I look up and he's walking toward me! I tried not to freak out because the bathrooms were right behind me and I was pretty completely sure thats where he was really headed. So I put my head down and got back to stacking chairs. And out of the corner of my eye I see someone start to help me stack the chairs and it was HIM! Ooh I could have just died! And he was like... I couldnt help but notice you at the bar, and he asked me if I had a boyfriend and if I lived in town and I said no to the first and yes to the second. Then he gave me his CARD and told me to give him a call!
a card... thats pretty sophisticated right!
haha....
Anyway so I'm on cloud nine right now with Heath's... I mean Nick's (thats his real name) number in my pocket! :D :D :D :D :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so umm, i wont believe this story until a picture is posted haha
BUT if it is true........... you should get married, then be famous, and then have babies so if you get divorced, you have his children, so you'll always be kinda-famous....

Momma Cahta said...

Did you get the guts to call?
Make sure to ask if the other chick was his girlfriend, though when I asked your dad, he did say yes. That didn't stop me. Mainly because he told me he was ready to break up with her (Monica) and I just said, Oh, well feel free to call me when you do. Actually the way it really went was I asked Aunt Shelly to call him and tell him that.... haha.
mama cahta