Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh No!!

Andrew just texted me. Again. He said the next time he see's me he has something very important to ask me. And he said he thought it would be so much more "special" if he asked me in person and not over the phone! Oh crap I am scared now.... o man o man. It gets worse though! After that he said he thought I should know that he is not green. Um... EW! Why are you telling me this man??? O geez!! What do I do!

If there was one thing I could change about myself.... I think it would make myself less nice. I cannot say no to anyone! Iam a people pleaser.... I hate it! I have NO IDEA how to reject him..... especially not in person! O man....

And PS. Just in case you didn't know what the word 'green' meant... I thought I'd define it for the sake of making this blog more comprehendable.... green means being horny.

Ya, I know right.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Nally! I saw your page on Tiff's blog.....I didn't know you joined the blogging world. Welcome! I just want to add my 2 cents....BE MEAN, but in a nice way of course. :) Also, "green" unfortunately has a second meaning...which could complicate trying to understand this boy. Often used when talking about new missionaries, it means newbie, knows very little/ nothing, nervous, etc. I think it probably started (I am totally guessing here) because people turn green, or get sick when they are doing something for the first time, nervous....you get the idea. Good luck figuring this one out...or, you could just be mean and blow him off??? (I think as an Aunt I am supposed to say blow him off!) our blog is: www.jonesfamilyadventure.blogspot.com

EvansFamily said...

I second Aunt Lindsay. Any one that forward and unclear you should stay away from! You never know where temptation hides.
Just what you wanted for your blog. Advise from your aunts! Sorry!

EvansFamily said...

I am still waiting to hear what he had to tell you. Come on!! =)

Momma Cahta said...

Another thought is that it might be "meaner" to not tell him straight up and then he finds out how you feel from someone else or this blog? So think of it as being nicer to tell him now. Or, just ask him "what do you mean by that"???? I don't know what you are referring to? Then BAMM! You'll understand, then it could go two ways. One is he says.. "I'm horny" then you say... "FREAK!" and walk away.(because he deserves to know he shouldn't be so forward to like that) OR Two, he says.. "I am just nervous asking you out, you are so beautiful and all" then you are flattered and can date him, or if you know you are still not interested, say I am not interested in a relationship but we can be friends..."
Love, MOM